Friday, November 30, 2012

hawks, woodpeckers and eagles

more presents ^_^ I painted the red-tailed hawk and pileated woodpecker for my mommy. I drown her in bird paintings. We have a red-tailed hawk that frequents our yard so I deemed this appropriate. haha c: There's no background for the woodpecker because I cut him out so she could hang him on the wall. My mom likes to do stuff like that. c:








My grandfather commissioned me to paint bald eagles for my nanny for her birthday. I of course went over board and they loved it ^_^ Althea is my grandmother and why I love my middle name so much. My grandfather also used to work for the airlines so I put the airplane in there for him. 

I had this printed on canvas from Canvas HQ as well and it came out aammazzinnng. I forgot to take pictures of it before I gave it to them though :/ oops.



No comments:

Post a Comment